abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord I ask you please please bless my weight to please drop to 8 stone right now please lord without any delay in Jesus name bless me please lord with a lot a lot faster metabolism in every way now always in Jesus name please lord remove all fat from my whole stomach hips whole body permanently right now never ever to return ever in Jesus name bless me please lord with pure flat toned stomach in every way now always restored my figure in every way bless my figure in every way to be a lot a lot better than it was lord in my 20s 30s now please by your power in Jesus Christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
153
I decree and declare in Jesus name in Jesus name the relationship my husband ### is having with ### is totally completely foregone, ended in absolutely every way, form, permanently, forever right now, right now, absolutely no no delay at all in Jesus name my husband ### completely totally...
Replies
8
Views
316
Lord bless iron liquid I am taking to be a blessing to me my whole body absolutely no no side effects ts with iron liquid when I take it in Jesus name absolutely no no constipation at all when I take iron liquid at all ever in Jesus Christ name Lord I ask you please make my whole motabolism a...
Replies
6
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom