abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord I ask you please do these things for me now please without any delay I command my stomach totally permanently completely healed in every way now always I pray scan I am having on Wednesday will clearly show up what's wrong with my stomach and for it to be permanently healed in Jesus name I command all fat leave burn off totally totally dissolve in every way from my whole stomach hips whole body permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to totally totally tighten flares in every way now in Jesus name I command my weight drops to 8 stone right now without any delay I command my whole metabolism spot a lot all the faster in every way now always lord please please do these things for me now without any delay in Jesus names
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
86
Absolutely all all fat in my whole entire stomach hips legs whole body under arms dissappear completely totally permanently right now never ever return ever my whole whole motablism be alot alot alot faster right now always forevermore please lord ij jesus christ namess
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom