abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord I ask you please do these things for me now by your power please lord bless me with total success victory in every way area with all things now always in Jesus name I command in Jesus name all fat leave burn off totally totally dissolve in every way from my whole stomach whole hips whole body permanently right now never ever ever return ever in Jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to totally totally tighten flatten in every way right now in Jesus name I command my weight drops to 8 stone right away without any delay in Jesus names my figure is blessed in every way totally restored in every way the very very best ever in every way now always I will never ever overeat ever in Jesus names
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.

Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
62
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
153
Absolutely all all fat in my whole entire stomach hips legs whole body under arms dissappear completely totally permanently right now never ever return ever my whole whole motablism be alot alot alot faster right now always forevermore please lord ij jesus christ namess
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,846
Members
649,512
Latest member
Giliortath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom