Please all pray Lord a ###'s hair ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray Lord a ###'s hair is her crown you made hair Lord I ask you please touch my hair transform my hair grant be please abundantly incredibly mega thicker fuller a lot longer stronger best ever hair now by your power heal me from thin hair heal me from every all scalp problems itchy scalp permantly now in Jesus namess
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will thank you, Lord, for the hair I do have. I ask you, please, please with all my heart, please, please touch my whole hair, multiply the whole entire hair in my whole entire head, please Lord, incredibly abundantly that there are absolutely no nonfabulous spaces...
Replies
6
Views
109
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
155
Lord please please touch my whole entire face skin please remove absolutely all every single splits every single slits every singke lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits red bits raised bits absolutely all puckering absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes solits solits brown spots...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom