abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord a ### is her crown you are the maker of hair lord please touch my whole hair please lord make my whole hair incredibly abundantly mega mega thicker fuller alot alot longer stronger radiant the very very best ever in every way now please lord that I am truly truly amazed destroy every all word curses that have been spoken lord against my hair return back to senders right now bless me please lord with the very best ever hair in every way now that I am truly truly amazed in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
178
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
171
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom