Please all pray in Jesus name there is power I command

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray in Jesus name there is power I command declare degree abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head right now better any wig hair piece now that I am astonished amazed now in Jesus names.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will thank you, Lord, for the hair I do have. I ask you, please, please with all my heart, please, please touch my whole hair, multiply the whole entire hair in my whole entire head, please Lord, incredibly abundantly that there are absolutely no nonfabulous spaces...
Replies
6
Views
109
Lord please please touch my whole entire hair please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head incredibly abundantly in absolutely every way there are absolutely no gaps spaces at all it is soo incredibly incredibly thick full long strong radiant grows grows very...
Replies
9
Views
178
Lord thank you for the hair I do have please please please lord touch my whole entire hair now please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please please lord incredibly abundantly that there is absolutely no no gabs spaces at all in jesus name pleaee please lord...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom