please all pray in jesus name lord forgive me for all

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please all pray in jesus name lord forgive me for all things lord please please amaze me with my prayers exceed abundantly my every prayer's expectation desires abundantly in jesus name I command all every pain gone right now from my mouth teeth gums now permanently in jesus name I command all tooth decay all gum disease all toothache gone from my mouth permanently now in jesus name I command 4 teeth I lost restored now in jesus name I command ### my dentist to please do two crowns I need on my teeth now without delay and for them to be success for him to do them perfectly he will do them for me now asap he will not say no to me I will not need to keep asking him he does them now in jesus holy name he also does white fillings I want back of my teeth he will not say no to me in jesus name I command my teeth transformed now in every way in jesus name lord please grant me best ever teeth please in jesus name in jesus name my mind every part of me is totally healed my mind body is in perfect chemical balance always in jesus name I am free permanently from all oppression all fear all heaviness all depression all worry all anxiety all nerve problems all pmt all achesitation tension thin hair itchy scalp all every skin problems asthma every sickness every disease every pain every curse all sadness all sorrow all loneliness permanently now in jesus name I am healed healed totally abundantly healed in every way part of me now in jesus name I am full of power strength peace joy happiness energy beauty radiance god light love abundantly in jesus name I degree in jesus name all the new very very best very new foundations tinted moisturizers new bb creams bronzers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all my needs desires best ever textures colour tones consistency formula best ever in new pump bottles great prices that I put on don't want take off that I look feel totally stunning with best ever with this make up in jesus name is made now abundantly in jesus name produced now abundantly floods right now without delay abundantly every all make up companies brands every all shops all places all shelves all stores all supermarkets now new pump bottles great prices now abundantly now I receive it now lord please do this for me now all every disappointments I have ever had in the past with the make up is restored to me now abundantly my make up cosmetics enlarges abundantly now in jesus name all every one of my deepest desires are all fulfilled now overtakes me now abundantly my finances financial income enlarges abundantly now in jesus name in jesus name great abundant wealth financial blessing comes to me now overtakes me now in jesus name my youth is renewed restored in every way part of me abundantly now I look 20 years younger what I really am I will not admire I will be admired in jesus name I receive totally amazing incredibly compliments abundantly now always I outshine every women in every way always I am getting more more beautiful stunning striking radiant sexier younger stronger in every way every day in jesus name I command abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head now supernaturally now in jesus name I am the very very best ever model in every way part of me now always I will not admire I will be admired in jesus name I declare and decree in jesus name all every single photographs that are taken of me with every all cameras at all times turns out of me incredibly stunning astonishing amazing awesome outstanding totally breathtaking better than I can possibly ask think imagine now always I receive them all now in jesus name the rest of my life will in jesus name be the very very best of my life in every way now every hurt every pain every sadness every sorrow every loneliness disappointment I have ever had is mightly restored to me in every way abundantly now In jesus name I am blessed in every way area my life now always I lack no good thing all my items I am waiting on from I arrive in the post to me now without delay my clothes are getting a lot a lot better better I have great eyes for choosing all things I find the most amazing stunning quality rich clothes cheap prices always in jesus name every part of me is getting better better stronger stronger in every way every day in jesus name amaze me lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a default divorce in JESUS name LORD I pray, I also need help with homework and making money holy GOD please help me as I am here on earth to do your will amen
Replies
13
Views
254
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world alot alot better...
Replies
11
Views
145
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord. Please, please have mercy upon me, Lord. Please forgive me for absolutely all every sin known and unknown. Please, please Lord, make me the total, total, total very very best ever ever model, very very best ever photogenic person in the whole...
Replies
6
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,088
Messages
16,818,659
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom