abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Please all pray I command all heaviness all depression all anxiety all fear agitation all tension all scalp problems all skin problems all weakness thin hair asthma all coughing all sore throats all every sickness every disease every infirmity leave every part of me permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I pray for the peace of God that passes all human understanding to rule in mind thoughts life body now always in Jesus name I command all fat to leave my whole body stomach permanently now never return in Jesus name I command all erry items I have ordered from I offer aliexpress every one of them to arrive to me my home address right now without delay always in Jesus name I command declare decree all the new very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics lip sticks lip pencils bronzers clear waterproof eye lash glue fake tan all the new very very best ever cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of the very best ever that meets fits all my needs desires skin that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel totally incredibly million dollars so very confident my very best ever with all this new make up in Jesus name floods right now abundantly without any delay all shops now all places now all shelves now all stores now all every make up brands companies everywhere now all Primark stores now new pump bottles really great prices now abundantly without any delay in Jesus name I command I declare I decree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies all snap chats all WhatsApp videos that are taken of me are all blessed in every way every one of them in Jesus Christ name turns out of me now always every time totally awesome in every way totally stunning in every way totally astonishing amazing outstanding totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way better than I can possibly ask think imagine that I am. I am astounded that I can put in the most beautiful frames I receive them all abundantly now I declare decree my finances my financial income savings bank balance enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day in Jesus names.
