Please agree with me in prayer that God will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauty1980

Servant of All
Please agree with me in prayer that God will answer my requests of him. I need prayers that God will make a way out of no way. I need God to fix my broken heart. I need God to free me from being used and abused. God please send an angel to watch over me.
 
Dear God,

Help and heal ###. Lord protect her and let her not be used or abused ever again. Lord surround her with angels. I rebuke any demons around her. Lord lead her to the right person.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
149
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
265
These workers do a great job and do everything correctly Lord please bring us strength endurance knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit please don’t let him falter on the job and complete this major task and paint well. Is. 54:17 Praises Jesus
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom