pleas epray for my hous eand ###

I lifted this into the hands of the only one who really can in Jesus name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy, heal my ### please forgive ###. Please help also with my ### who has Asperger syndrome and my ### and also please bring healing to us all. Please bring healing to those grieving the loss of loved ones. Do all in your power to save, heal, and protect us all from accident, death...
Replies
7
Views
244
Please pray for me, my mother is very abusive all day, every day. I can't go because she takes care of my grandmother. I am in a foreign country. My mom is autistic. I cry so, so deeply. Please pray that the Lord provide a way for me to leave the home. PLEASE LORD, I CAN'T HANDLE HER ABUSE...
Replies
7
Views
522
pleas epray for ### and their is a rat or mouse that doesn't want to leave and it keeps me up at night all night for several days I don't know what to do I don't know how to get rid of it ask God to be merciful and tell me how to get rid of it I really don't know how thank you
Replies
7
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom