Pleae pray for my dad he is ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Thorvan's dad who is experiencing sudden depression. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch upon his life. We know that You are the God who brings comfort to the brokenhearted and restores hope to the weary.

In Your Word, You have promised that You will never leave us nor forsake us . We pray that You would surround Thorvan's dad with Your presence, reminding him that he is not alone in his struggles. Fill his heart with Your peace that surpasses all understanding and replace his sadness with Your joy.

Lord, we ask that You would bring clarity to his mind and help him find the strength to seek the support and help he needs. Guide him to the right resources, whether it be counseling, therapy, or medical assistance, so that he may receive the care necessary for his well-being.

We also pray for Thorvan and the entire family during this challenging time. Grant them patience, understanding, and wisdom as they support and encourage their dad. Surround them with Your love and grant them the strength to persevere.

Father, we trust in Your unfailing love and believe that You are able to bring healing and restoration to every situation. We ask for a breakthrough in Thorvan's dad's life, that he may experience a renewed sense of purpose and hope. May Your light shine upon him, dispelling the darkness of depression.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We declare that You are the God of miracles, and we believe that You will bring healing and restoration to Thorvan's dad's life. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad, he is suffering from really bad toothache, pray so it will be healed and that God sends resources and help for him. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Please pray that my dad is healed physically. He has weakness, fever , cough and cold . Pray for complete healing and recovery from all that . Pray that my dad will be healed physically and emotionally as well. Pray that God will make him a happy and content person. Thank you for praying.
Replies
Views
Pray my dad is safe while driving, he is in his 80s. Help us to know signs he should not drive and get rides instead when it is time! Let it be clear to my sisters and dad! Help me rent my townhome to good renters very soon so I have the income! The tax bracket increases are so unfair please God...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my Dad, that he would accept and follow the Whole bible. Not just the parts he likes.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, it is confirmed dad will need bypass surgery. We thank you for everyday that we are blessed with and ask you to bless dad with many more years with us. He is 80. We pray that the doctors will perform the bypass surgery flawlessly and we will have success with no complications. Please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom