Pleae Pray And Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepak

Guest
Dear Friend,

Greetings Jesus,

I'm going through the huge debt of money. I don't know how to overcome now. I am helpless and feel life is really tough now. I have only one way now that is prayer. Please stand with my side in prayer. I have two children. It is difficult for me to pay their school fee and other needful things to provide. I don't understand what is going on. I need your prayer. Please. Thank

###

###,

###

###

###

( mobil :###)
 
Lord Jesus, merciful Lord our saviour and our only hope, I put ### into your loving hands and implore your loving kindness and mercy Lord. Lord he is in dreat debt Lord and helpless. Lord there is no one to help me but you, Lord there is no one on whom he can put his trust but in you Lord. Lord do not abandon him in this hour of great stress but manifest your true self and remove all his financial liabilities Lord. Take care of his children Lord. Merciful Saviour Jesus Christ right now give him some kind of help Lord. Wash away his sins in your precious blood, wash away this trouble from his life now and forever by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
The Lord is in your side you shall sure make it in life as man in Jesus name.
 
Dearest Lord and savior please provide. People in need here. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
173
Please pray for my protection from my ex to have my divorce super fast after I apply in JESUS name amen. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
128
Please pray for my family we live in a 2 up to down flat. I remember the only problem is that other people smoke weed, and I hate my ### walking through. And smelling it also. We are getting teenagers hanging around a stairwell, and also being very loud worrying my ###. My ### said that it would...
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom