Plea For Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptainJack
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainJack

Guest
So much happened this last week, I cannot detail it all. I so desperately need financial and spiritual help. I am aware that money will not solve all of my problems, but it will solve the money problems -- (fixing items that need to be fixed, paying off debts; things like that). The problems that cannot be solved with money require the LORD's intervention to correct. I have enough to deal with and cannot take on anymore. I need a break. I need some things to go right for a while for me so that I can have some resting time. The seventh day of rest is not enough anymore. Too many struggles right now are making me want to give up.
 
Lord touch his mind with the Peace that passes all understanding...Lord speak clearly to my ### and let mercy and grace fall upon him...Lord the need of finances we are placing at your feet as we stand on holy ground lifting holy hands to You knowing that you are willing and able to meet this need...Lord we come believing in one mind and one accord...Lord touch his needs and make the crooked path straight...lord lift the feeling of being tired and let his spirit rest in You and upon the promises of Your word..keep him from the stronghold of unbelief and discouragement bind the spirits of depression and anxiety along with fear...Lord rebuke Satan by the power of Your blood and Your name. Send angels to minister to the need of my ### and bring all the glory back to You Lord in Jesus name....###...where do you go if you give up? it will be 100 times worse....walk by faith and not by sight...I know finance is hard, we are there too with an eviction notice at our door. These are the end time prophecies being fulfilled things will get worse according to His word so we need to keep focused on things above....the bible says even the very elect will be deceived..keep a hold of truth...His word is Truth and His promises are yeah and amen.....God bless keep on keepin on....
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift this precious one up to You now. Thank You for bringing this precious child this far in his walk with You. I ask You now Almighty God to fully intervene in the way this man should go. Cause his faith to arise in You as he clings to, trusts in and relies on You, O Eternal Provider in the supernatural and natural. I ask you to bless this man beyond measure as He allows You God to increase in his life, and himself to decrease. Strengthen him with Your Strength.

I ask You Holy Spirit to intercede on behalf of this man for his needs to be supplied according to the riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Anoint his head with oil and make his cup to run over.

Read Romans 8:26-28. Please memorize, meditate on, and allow the Holy Spirit to minister Truth to you.
/>Bible Gateway passage: Romans 8:26-28 - King James Version

Know that God is with you, and the Holy Spirit (the Helper) is available to live in you, and lead you into all Truth, all the days of your life!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray 🙏 that you would heal me from COPD. An LD-CTSCAN showed that I had Pulmonary Emphysema. I know that you know that & I pray that you heal me please. I will give up smoking forever. I've been paying for your help to quit, & this is your signal to me to quit. I pray 🙏 in...
Replies
7
Views
145
My life is in uncertainty. I am trying, but I need prayers to fix my life, repair my relationship from hurts on both sides. There have not been any unforgivable hurts just misunderstandings, reactions from pain, and distance that made things worse. Things are getting better gradually and I am...
Replies
10
Views
135
I had to use Ai to help me translate what I'm saying as it was a real mess even for me. Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today because my whole system is overloaded. It is a true miracle I am still alive given what my body has endured. I am asking You to open the doors that have been...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom