Planning to buy a house but I ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Good morning! thank you all for your prayer, I requested prayer before the start of the whole process. I have consulted the real estate but they will come back to me this week. Thank you!! I'm encouraged by the word of God 1 John 5: 14, that we have courage in God's presence because we are sure that he hears us if we ask him for anything that is according to his will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
206
Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
141
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom