Planning to buy a house but I ###

EKAU

Disciple of Prayer
Planning to buy a house but I need God's intervention, it has taken a month now I can not find what I really need a family home. Please pray for ###!!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
206
Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
141
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom