Plaese pray that with the Divine Power

Tasothe

Disciple of Prayer
Plaese pray that with the Divine Power of the Holy Spirit I can heal from tooth decay, severe gum disease, severe pulmonary disease, celiac disease and diabetes. Thanks very much! God bless you! ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Lord I am lifting up my precious son and my entire family. My son is under spiritual attack yesterday and today. Lord I thank you for the many weeks of peace, satisfaction and breakthrough and miracles. I come to You Lord, with an aching heart for my son regression, negative behaviors, anxiety...
Replies
6
Views
108
In Jesus‘s name, please pray it is God‘s will that our power will be restored immediately. We just drove for 6 1/2 hours in 100+ degree heat. Got to the house it’s 98° inside and within minutes of being here the power went out. It is unhealthy for us and our ### kitten. We have been under a lot...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom