Please pray God's grace in my life, for my physical and mental health. I just feel so exhausted - drained even - and without any strength or even desire to do the 'simple things' lately. God bless you.
I pray that God gives you REST! Trust in The Lord for he is good & divine, he will provide you with that cushion in your time of need! In Jesus name Amen!
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen