Physical

  • Thread starter Thread starter hosannah8
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosannah8

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL ENERGY FOR MY BODY AND ###'S TO GET THE THINGS DONE WE NEED TO; AND MENTAL ALERTNESS ALSO. FOR GOD TO GIVE US THE ENERGY TO EXERCISE AND TO FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT AND SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT GETTING 8 HOURS OF SLEEP. THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon them. In agreement to her prayer, please give them ability to have a good sleep. Please bless their body with relax system and their mind with calm and peace, and their spirit with Your peaceful spirit. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
110
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown and ok. Thy are ashamed of me. Pray for me. Pray God heals my physical body and my mental health. My souls. Pray my sister ### forgives me. Pray my...
Replies
9
Views
119
I've been through so many physical ailments they my body is tired sone days I feel like I'm not going to make it hystvto the sheer discomfort. I'm asking for prayers in Jesus name. I'm facing all of this alone. I've had accidents, and physical ailments crop up on me. People do nice deeds snd...
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom