Phone

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He to call me. His battery finished and his phone is off I am worried. Send him angels Lord to make him recharge his phone and call me please. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
13
Views
178
I'm requesting someone to pray for my broken phone to work for at least this week. I have a test tomorrow, and I really want to do well. The worst thing at the worst moment is that my phone's not working. It is very important as I need to set an alarm, connect with classmates, and refer to my...
Replies
12
Views
220
This morning, I was trying to stop my cat from attacking and eating some strange reptile/bug and when I went to pick him up, we collided with each other and I hit his head. Please, please pray this will not cause him harm. Pray for all my babies to be happy, safe and healthy. Please also pray...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,975
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom