Phone Call

  • Thread starter Thread starter norma5654
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

norma5654

Guest
Lord, please pray that I receive a call from ### and let me know that everything is good between us. I have not heard from him and this is taring me apart..

Amen
 
Father, I ask that in Jesus name you restore this relationship in Jesus name.

Give your daughter ### peace and security in Jesus name.

I ask Lord that speak to ###, warm up his heart that he not only rekindles his relationship with you by listening to you but only calls ### to reassure her of the strength of their relationship.

We pray in Jesus' mighty, Amen
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord may you answer this prayer according to you. May you touch hearts and provide understanding with each other. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer over my phone ### ### ####0 to get a Wi-Fi message and phone ### ### ####3 to get a call on it regarding my pending relocation. ### pray for answer right away. I believe in GOD'S PERFECT TIMING AND REALLY PRAY THIS IS IT. I have been waiting all day yesterday and now for some...
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against this phone call, supposedly placed around a couple of decades ago. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
8
Views
207
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against that phone call supposedly placed around a couple decades ago. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom