Phone Call And Marriage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeymay79

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my husband will receive the phone call well from my friend and he will find it very helpful and will want to continue talking to him and that this will lead to my husband's salvation. Please pray that my husband will choose me over everything and everyone else and that he will desire me as a husband should. Please pray and bind in the name of Jesus the tempting, deceitful, unfaithful spirit that is over my husband to be broken, removed and loosed. Please pray and bind in the name of Jesus that the generational curse that is over him and our marriage be removed.

Thank you for praying for us!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a phone call to a hospital. I need certain details. Please pray for me. I pray that what is ask for is readily or easily available or accessible. I pray that the people surrounding my enquiry are easy to deal with. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
6
Views
159
I need prayer over my phone ### ### ####0 to get a Wi-Fi message and phone ### ### ####3 to get a call on it regarding my pending relocation. ### pray for answer right away. I believe in GOD'S PERFECT TIMING AND REALLY PRAY THIS IS IT. I have been waiting all day yesterday and now for some...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against this phone call, supposedly placed around a couple of decades ago. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom