Ph Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daughter

Prayer Warrior
Let's pray for ###.. Father, the Storm is now very visible, and can be felt all through the city.

Jesus, We proclaim Your power to save all lives in our country. Jesus, I am asking Your merciful heart to calm the storm as we count on Your promise that You will take care of us in every trouble that We are in. Place your children in dry and safe land Jesus, Embrace and rescue them from hard rain and wind. Let no one die in this nature wrath. My Jesus, Our God, We trust in You,

We ask this in your holy name Jesus. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers for us all in these storms going on for next several days all over the areas prayers no more damages in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
145
praying for us all during this snow storm with high winds and all in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
176
After heavy rains and floods, the area is swept by a violent storm with strong wind gales, which uprooted a tree near the house during the night. Please pray for safety and peace through and after the storm. I need to drive to an appointment now (after little sleep due to the storm). May God...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom