Personal Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
OUR Father in Heaven (Give More Knowledge of You as a Father),

Hallowed be Your Name (Help Us Think, Talk, Pray & Act in a Way that Honors You),

Your Kingdom Come (That the 2nd Coming Would Occur, For the Fruit of the Spirit, Holiness, Gifts, Authority & Your Presence and Word to Dwell within Me),

Your Will Be Done on earth as it is in Heaven (I ask I would Know and Do Your Will Today) --

I ask for BREAD (from Your Word, From Study, From Relationships, Financial Provision),

Forgiveness of Sins Received & Granted to Others, including Reconciliation with those who want to and forgiveness to bitter people who don't want to reconcile.

Protection from temptation, hurt, harm, injury, deception, lies, sickness, sin, & Satan;

All for Your Kingdom, by Your Power, and for Your Glory, in the Authority of Jesus, amen. Thank you for granting these lawful petitions!
 
```html
Repeat this statement daily….​



Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Is Working Out All Things For My Good.

I Am The Healed of the Lord !!!
```
 
Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. As Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father we will give all of our sins to you and we pray you forgive us. Giving us our needs and we ask you for our wants in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
8
Views
144
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
9
Views
151
🙌 Father, Thank You -- "Jesus showed us The Father -- Your Nature," Jn 14:9. May Your Name get honor through our thoughts, words, actions and reactions. May Your Kingdom come to us & through us with fruit of The Holy Spirit from love ---> self-control, truth, humility & justice, contentment...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom