Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/10-prayers-you-can-pray-for-nigerias-christians/ 1) Pray for their physical protection On June 5, unknown gunmen attacked the St. Francis Catholic Church in the town of Owo, Ondo State in southwestern Nigeria; members had gathered to...
Replies
Views
African women are resilient. Every day, women across the continent experience the worst tragedies imaginable, and Christian women are no exception. Trauma is a sympton of the violent, ongoing persecution in Burkina Faso and other African countries. How do these women recover from the...
Replies
Views
It's a nightmare that began on July 6 and will never end for Rev. Daniel Umaru and his family in north-eastern Nigeria. According to reports, gunmen attacked the family's home in Maraba in the early hours, shot and killed Umaru's two sons, brutalized the pastor and fled with his 13 year old...
Replies
Views
It is hard to picture the situation in Nigeria becoming more grim, but recent reports show that our brothers and sisters face even larger threats than before. It's been reported that the various militant Islamic groups such as Boko Haram, Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP), Fulani...
Replies
Views
At a Nigerian refugee camp, children wrestle in the mud, making do with what little they have to entertain themselves. Women gather together, stooping over pots of steaming rice under the wet, open air. And the men assist each other in the repair of makeshift, ragged homes their families are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom