PERSACUTION LOST JOB TODAY

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for me Tracy R Condon I am being treated unfair im being terminated from my Job at Superior Home Care Carol Lindsey i forgot a shift 4 hours it was an honest mistake i feel im being treated unfair the only time they want me is when they need me they never give me enough work maybe 4 to 8 hours a week they just use people at Superior Home Care I feel God should take care of rhis company and expose them to what they are using people as slave not a permanent job in the caregiving field something needs to change for us caregivers in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus i want justice God you said VENGENCE is my sayeth the Lord I can do more then anyone sayeth the lord i stand with your word God i want JUSTICE served for treating me unfair i give Superior Home Care Carol Lindsey in your hand I let ot Go i forgive them for not being fair in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus amen Thank you God THANK YOU LORD JESUS

You can pray this every day over yourself:

In addition to that find scriptures for vengeance and recompense and add to your prayer. You will have your vengeance and recompense over the devil from the Lord, amen!!

I pray in Jesus name, that vengeance will be done over the devil in this institution and that law, order, discipline, morality and fair play will enter through the door violently and stay there forever in Jesus name. In the name of Jesus, we pray that you , God will avenge our sister of the dammage done to her, emotionaly and financialy in Jesus name, and find her decent, good job where she will use her gift, be satisfied and where people will respect her in Jesus name, amen.

Please pray for me Tracy R Condon I am being treated unfair im being terminated from my Job at Superior Home Care Carol Lindsey i forgot a shift 4 hours it was an honest mistake i feel im being treated unfair the only time they want me is when they need me they never give me enough work maybe 4 to 8 hours a week they just use people at Superior Home Care I feel God should take care of rhis company and expose them to what they are using people as slave not a permanent job in the caregiving field something needs to change for us caregivers in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus i want justice God you said VENGENCE is my sayeth the Lord I can do more then anyone sayeth the lord i stand with your word God i want JUSTICE served for treating me unfair i give Superior Home Care Carol Lindsey in your hand I let ot Go i forgive them for not being fair in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus amen Thank you God THANK YOU LORD JESUS
i,ve prayed for this in jesus name

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
In this world we certainly do have tribulation (John 14-17). All who desire to live Godly in Christ shall suffer persecution (Paul).

I ask for some unemployment relief temporarily and the ability to form a well written resume and spicy cover letter.

May our Father in Heaven open a door for you with no one can shut, and bless all Christians worldwide who are suffering unjustly at work, in Churches and in Prison cells. Release to the captives (Isaiah 61:1-3, Luke 4:18-22) in Jesus’ Name

Praying for you that Jesus will hear your request. The are a lot of Home Health Care requesting for employment. Just look at the wanted site on the towns newspaper. Fast and pray for Jesus to give you a wonderful employment at any Retirement Home. Jesus will hear your prayer and bless your life.

Similar Requests

• Article
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
After [Jesus] was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered he had said ["Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"], and they believed both the Scriptures and what Jesus had said. —John 2:22 NLT Key Thought We often feel that our faith would be greatly bolstered if we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus, the Word] came into the very world he created, but the world didn't recognize him. He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. —John 1:10-11 NLT Key Thought Jesus had made everything in the universe, including the earth and all its peoples. Yet when he came to his very own...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Talking about the coming of the Son of Man, Jesus continued:] "Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, 'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. For I was hungry, and you didn't feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn't give me a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom