Permanent job

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters. Please help me pray for a permanent job in a healthy working environment 🙏🏾
Replies
11
Views
188
Am ### from ### please bless my entire family with health and peace, grant me a stable permanent job, and remove all obstacles related to our loans and debts.
Replies
8
Views
147
Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom