Period/bleeding - to stop

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Let my period/bleeding stop so that I can go to the beach and swim on Monday in the sea.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
275
Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
151
Hi I recently started working on this farm, I've been bleeding from the day 1, it got worse now today my mouth has been bleeding 3x, please ask God to heal me. Please Please I'm only ### idk what's going on..Please pray so I get healed from whatever disease this is please
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom