People of God please pray for ### to get a good job

Omable

Disciple of Prayer
People of God please pray for me to get a good job as I have been applying for a while now with no results. I promise to also tithe faithfully once I get a job. Please heal my hand so that I don't have any further complications. Thank you God for answered prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - My son ### is desiring a job as an engineer in the automotive industry. Kindly pray that he lands a job that he so much desires, and please pray that my son will have the opportunity to advance in his career, and may the Lord uplift him, give him the wisdom and knowledge to land a job...
Replies
10
Views
251
My mother does work but the salary isn’t enough and she gets worried because other things like rent and other financial things have to be paid … but I trust God.💘
Replies
11
Views
180
It’s my friend ###’s birthday tomorrow. She has been homeless for years but she recently found an apartment and needs to start a job to pay for rent. I helped her apply to a retail position. We are going to the store to follow up tomorrow. Please pray ### gets the job! Please pray they would...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom