Peaceful Eviction.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name. I am facing the possibility of being evicted I’ve posted before. How we there have been several development The landlord’s records are not truthful. I appeased a decision about rental arrears and I am waiting for the decision. It is possible that the arrears...
Replies
10
Views
163
I am a ### year old woman that lives alone. I have no income right now. I’ve been in my place of residence for over ### years. I’ve always paid my rent with no problem and now I’m facing eviction. I’ve fallen on financial hardship and at this point I truly do not know what to do. Not only that I...
Replies
9
Views
134
My prayer request is that God will allow us to avoid eviction and grant us to STAY in our home.
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom