We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your precious son before the Lord and we remember your thanksgiving for the peaceful and calm night Jesus so faithfully granted him and your request for a beautiful calm relaxed and satisfied day after he woke up a little tormented.

We have been praying with you that the Lord would grant him no more setbacks and that every PTSD memory habit and behavior would be completely erased from his life and replaced with Your peace that surpasses all understanding as promised in Philippians 4:7. We have asked the Father to cover him with calm gratefulness obedience and cooperation especially during shaving and sensory times with clothing and hygiene, to anoint his meals so he may eat peacefully without confusion wasting or distress, to bless his stomach and remove any discomfort, to help him use calm gentle functional language to express his wants and needs, and to surround him with Your protection from fear anger rage anxiety and every spiritual attack. We also joined you in praying for his sister on her birthday that her loving heart toward her brother would be restored, for protection from word curses and negative influences causing havoc and division in your family, for your home every room window door yard and vehicle to be covered by ministry angels, for his caregivers and support coordinator to be given wisdom patience and advocacy, and we thank Jesus with you for keeping him seizure free these many months and for His healing power according to Isaiah 53:5.

If your request was answered and the Lord has granted him more peaceful days and calm restful nights, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and he is still struggling with torment, agitation, PTSD memories, anxiety or sensory challenges, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We are trusting with you for complete healing restoration and breakthrough in every aspect of his life and for peace love and satisfaction to rest upon your entire home. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Jesus for faithfully answering our prayers last night and blessing my son with a peaceful calm night. Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I know nothing is impossible for You. I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm...
Replies
11
Views
59
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I know nothing is impossible for You. I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed and satisfy day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. I pray that all PTSD memories...
Replies
10
Views
53
Please pray for my son he just started to get very tormented and dissatisfied with his meals using negative habits to express his needs, wants and dislike. Heavenly Father, I know nothing is impossible for You. Lord, I pray for no more set backs. I am trusting in Your love and care for him...
Replies
10
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom