Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
Jesus knows everything about me, please pray for my future, I don't know what I'm doing, I need peace. My lover left me. Please pray for us. Which decision can I take now, I don't want to marry another person, I love him so much. But now he says like that, I need Jesus' way. Some suicide thoughts occupy my mind. Please pray for me.
 
Father, we hold onto the confidence we have in You, knowing that in Your appointed time we will receive the full range of rewards that comes to those who remain steadfast in their walk with You. We have already received the reward of peace that comes from knowing our sins are forgiven. We are rewarded with Your daily presence that guides us into all truth. But we only see in part the rewards in this life that You grant to the believer, for we know You have much stored up for us to enjoy in heaven where sin cannot taint or corrupt those rewards. Help us to hold on, not give up, and to greatly anticipate our future reward of eternity with You. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### ### evry day have some small argument S between us. Who is not understanding i don't know. Wether it's me I'm not understanding or my ### not understanding me. Get's angry over small argument. Maybe I'm also fault getting angry fast. Not having patience in heart. Let there be love...
Replies
12
Views
178
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
213
I recently started a new role but I’m struggling to find peace and happiness in this role and at this company. Please help me pray for guidance on how to relieve the anxiety I’m feeling and have a clear direction on how to achieve success and be at peace with my decision to take on this challenge.
Replies
12
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom