Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter pkh6965
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pkh6965

Guest
Dear Friends,

Please pray for me that my family will forgive me for what I've done and that I will find peace during the heartache and financial difficulties I am going through right now.
 
Praying for you and yours, God Bless and Amen.
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying for forgiveness and healing between ### and your family and for God's help with financial matters. Also prayers for peace and for ### not to worry
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
My Friend in Christ,

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

And Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Forgiveness comes from Lord for it is written "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Repent for your sins and ask for courage so that you may not fall into temptation again.

Dear Father your promises are wonderful, we sin and we confess, you forgive us. You are merciful Lord. You love us so much that You gave your only son so that we could be saved. We were saved 2000 years ago. We thank You for forgiving our sins and loving us. Bless this child in everything and open the doors of heaven fulfill all the needs. Let all happen for Your glory and honor. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father, please let your Holy Spirit reign in the hearts and minds of this family. Help them soften their hearts and forgive. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father love to you blessing us with such a beautiful day today, Let us see the prayer and give peace. Cure heartache and receive forgiveness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
225
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
186
Glory to the Most High God through His son his son Jesus. God says “ to hold my peace and let the lord fight my battles victory is mine” amen I am resisting the devil in verbal confrontation and I am convinced that he shall flee from me I’ve had enough I will just stand on the word god will...
Replies
15
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom