Peace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I’ve had a hard day at work. There are some people being extremely difficult and it’s affecting my reputation. I pray that God goes before me and smooth the path I must take. Give me Favor wisdom and strength.He has given me this opportunity and it is all through his grace...
Replies
9
Views
147
Hi my name is ### and just got a prayer request from Mother ### to pray for my Brother ### who is going through a court situation. He is a Retired Veteran from the Air force. Who has been through alot of traveling and stuff while being in the service. He is now trying to seek God in his life but...
Replies
10
Views
121
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom