peace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for always being by my side and providing me with comfort and guidance when I've most desperately needed it. I come to you today asking for help, as I need protection from those who are trying to sabotage my personal and professional goals. Do not allow the envy of others to make...
Replies
12
Views
72
Lord I give up whats the use I try and try what is wrong with me Lord help me how should I act what I do where am I Lord am I a good person or what am I...I feel so overwhelmed Lord change me Lord to your likeing I just hate myself why do I feel so emotional I do not likeit Lord please change me...
Replies
6
Views
96
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom