Peace

khigh81

Servant of All
Dear God, I need Your peace today. I know that in order to be at rest I have to stop juggling fear with faith. So I ask for Your wisdom. Help me to be brave. I come now and hand over these concerns. Fill me with Your love, joy and peace instead, Lord.

In Jesus’ name,
Amen.


Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:15)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Dear God, I need Your peace today. I know that in order to be at rest I have to stop juggling fear with faith. So I ask for Your wisdom. Help me to be brave. I come now and hand over these concerns. Fill me with Your love, joy and peace instead, Lord.

In Jesus’ name,
Amen.


Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:15)
Thank you for sharing.

I hope you find what it is that is needed in your life.

 

Attachments

  • Serenity - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Serenity - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for Your 33 years down here from the manger to humbling Yourself to get baptized by the prominent historical figure, JOHN...
Replies
11
Views
120
🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for Your 33 years down here from the manger to humbling Yourself to get baptized by John, especially the action-packed 3+ years of ministry: teachings, miracles, loaves, fish, nets of fish, resurrections, blind eyes, lame walking, poor hearing the gospel -- the prophecies...
Replies
11
Views
101
🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for Your 33 years down here from the manger to humbling Yourself to get baptized by ###, especially the action-packed 3+...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom