Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
Lord please keep me at peace tonight and bring me clarity. Keep me free from oppression at work. please break me free from any anxiety or depression in Jesus name. Please renew my mind and memory and learn the things I need to learn. I thank you for each and every day you give me and I ask this all in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would renew my strength, remove the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been carrying, and give me peace in my mind. Pray that He would strengthen my faith, protect me from spiritual attacks, and help me have the strength and clarity to function each day. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
112
Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
254
Lord, please protect me and my family and give me peace of mind. Free me from anxiety and depression. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom