Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
479
Could you please pray for me? Pray that God will comfort me and make me feel secure. Pray that He fills me with the life of His Holy Spirit and cradles me in His strong arms.I also ask that He grants me friends to pray with, and faithful friends. Pray that I myself may be a good friend and a...
Replies
11
Views
185
Heavenly Father sanctify my body, and anoint our prayer. Our home has no rest tonight lord; bless this home with your mercy and grace. IJN Amen
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom