Peace With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lindaisverywell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindaisverywell

Guest
Need peace of mind for many things...however am feeling betrayed and feel I'm being left out of some activities planned by a "friend"....would like some resolution and peace of mind with this friend. I don't want to burn bridges.

Thank you ###
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation and healing from hurts. Please help ### to forgive and to live peacefully with ###. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for your prayers....IT ALL WORKED OUT WITHIN AN HOUR!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I’m walking through one of the hardest seasons of my life. Since losing both my mother and father, I’ve been battling deep grief and depression. Some days it feels overwhelming, and I’m doing my best to keep trusting God even when the weight feels heavy. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
243
I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
236
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom