Peace Peaceful day in You Lord Blessed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I want to thank You for the past week of peace for your son. After seasons of anxiety and sleeplessness, a stretch of calm days and nights is such a gift, and I want to guard it and pray it continues. I pray that my son will have another great day with his caregivers today. Thank You Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
205
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear...
Replies
11
Views
102
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord I pray that my son will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not You. I ask that they will to be gone forever and never return in...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom