Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
dear friends pls pray for me,,to have peace of mind...no doubts and less worries..in jesus name amen...
 
Thank you, Lord, because you give us the peace that surpasses all understanding when we keep our minds stayed on you. In Jesus' name please bless ### to remain focused on you. Amen
 
I pray that God will bless this woman with a peace that surpasses all understanding. Amen
 
God loves YOU. He will deliver You. God will not give up on you and don’t you give up on God. God is still working on you…hang in there…

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow continually. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, every Christian that I am connected to, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Praying for peace love and understanding. Amen.
 
Father, peace of mind is so precious. Please bless ### with it no matter the storm. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please protect me and my family and give me peace of mind. Free me from anxiety and depression. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
240
I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
236
Please pray for my peace of mind Tonight in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom