Peace N Comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father I thank you that children are an heritage of the Lord. I thank you for ### and ###. Father I pray that you would give your angels charge over them. Father I pray that you would bless these children with sweet sleep tonight. I pray that they would tire early, and go to bed without fuss. I pray that you would bless their mother with peace. I pray that you would meet all of her needs. And give her the grace that, she can meet all the needs of her family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father I pray for these sweet children to have no fears. ### and ### the Lord's angels will watch over you all thru the night. Lord bring a restful night's sleep and their parents also. Thank You God for answering our prayers. Amen
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
May the peace of God guard your heart and mind in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
```html


God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request.



Let’s Pray…God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God I praise you for what You are doing and will do in my life. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have blessed me with for the Glory Of God. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. We can’t do this without Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.



I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
OUR H'VLY FATHER! Thanks U 4 ur answer in the name of Jesus. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
132
Please pray for ### suffering from earache; may he get a medical appointment and get reassured.
Replies
10
Views
67
I posted about a family forced to travel abruptly and just heard their son-in law died (apparently suicide); please uplift them in your prayers and that they may meet God through this trial, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom