peace joy

  • Thread starter Thread starter reginamercedes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reginamercedes

Guest
My name is ### and I would like prayer for my family members to go deeper with the Lord and turn away from the world and all its enticements all of us to be delivered from strong holds and bad attitudes to live in peace and joy with one another and to seek after God's heart with everything we have. For my husband and son and mom to start living with each other in peace and not bitterness or resentment to draw close to God and each other. For my grandparents to have good health and increased finances so they can afford their medications.
 
Regina, what a loving and beautiful prayer. Know that God loves you and your family very much. He understands your concern.

Father God, I ask for you to bless this family, please reveal yourself to them and draw them to you so that they may know of your love and peace. Heal this family in all areas of their lives, emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually. Bless them out of your love and grace. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Lord I pray for ### and her family that you will draw them to a more intimate relationship with you individually and as a family. May the love of the Lord flow through each of them one toward another and let the peace and joy of the Lord flow in each one of their lives. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, please answer this prayer of ###'s and bring her family members in a close relationship with you. Let there be no bitterness between them and help them to get along. Remove any worldly influences that are keeping them from reaching this goal. Please also help ### to be the strong example and not to be compromised in her beliefs. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE MY EARNED PEACE STAYZZZ WITH ME GREATLYYY AND MY JOY I GET A SAFE PLACE THAT DOESNT BELONG TO THE PUBLIC URGENTLY GREATLY MY COFFEE IS HOT NOT COLD MY TEA ☕️ ISNT WEAK ITS GREAT. LIFE IN I BECOME A GREAT PET OWNER UNTIL THEN I DONT BURN INCENSE I BOUGHT NEAR THEM AND GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
160
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
126
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning even though our air conditioner is not working. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom