Peace in this troubled world.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no peace in my life, I face daily trouble at work. The stress is so much and I am overwhelmed. I really need some inner peace. I am alone, have no friends or family. I just want some peace in my life
Replies
13
Views
181
Pray for peace in ### company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### manager's ###, ### and ### to...
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray for ### that his broken heart can be healed and his troubled mind calmed. May he feel the love of Heavenly Father and the love of our saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom