Peace in My Mind

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your request before the Lord—asking Him to quiet the thoughts that weigh on you and to make His path clear regarding your church membership. We have prayed that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and that He would guide you step by step as you seek His will.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—if you sense His peace settling over you or if He has made the next step plain—we would love to hear about it. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in what God has done.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the way forward remains unclear, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and answers in His perfect timing. May He draw near to you as you draw near to Him, filling you with confidence in His faithfulness.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Father, I pray that You would grant me peace in my mind, in my home, in my relationships, and in every area of my life. Lord, please touch my health and bring clarity, provision, and stability regarding my job situation. I trust You, and I believe for good outcomes. In Jesus’...
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I need Your help because I cannot stop breaking my promise to refrain from these actions. They continue to provoke me. I pray that You and Your angels restore my mind and peace. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
148
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus asking for your help to bring peace to my mind, lord I continue to think about the things I have done wrong two years ago, I resent what I did lord and yet I can not seem to forgive myself, lord I know you have forgiven me and I...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom