Peace in my lifetime

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your heart cry for great peace in your lifetime and in your lifestyle and for your lifework to be blessed. We have prayed for your new secret job that you would receive at least one day a week there with no worries and for your extraordinary favor to come through and for new days and a new day today. We have also prayed that the Lord would bring a faithful man that stays so you are no longer by yourself and we have pleaded the blood of Jesus over you for His protection and peace. We stand on Philippians 4:7 which reminds us that the peace of God will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that the Lord will fill you with His perfect peace and provide for every need and cover you with the blood of Jesus and lead you into the blessed future He has for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYYY LIFE IN NO MORE EVIL CONTROL GREATLYYYY TO HURT HARM STEAL KILL DESTROY MY LIFE EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME THATS NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME GREATLYYYY OR MY FAMILY OUR PETS THAT STOPS POSITIVE HEALING ❤️‍🩹...
Replies
10
Views
192
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD I GET MY FINANCES TOGETHER GET MY PASSPORT MOVE IN SECRET EITHER WITH A NICE ### FROM USA OR A NEW GUY THAT CAN BE KIND TO ME GREATLY LIKE ME LOVE ME DANCE WITH ME GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY SATAN AND DEMONS R BINDED UP NO GRACE OF...
Replies
7
Views
132
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I STAY CALM GIVE MY OWN-SELF A MAKE OVER AS MUCH AS I CAN URGENTLY THEN THE REST DONE PROFESSIONALLY THAT I CANT DO MYSELF GREATLY URGENTLY ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY.. I GET A CUTE LIGHT ONE FROM TEMU AND SOME MAKE OVER...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom