Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord my neighbour upstairs and/or his friends are making so much noise only by walking. Up and down up and down and my walls are like trembling.

Lord remove all noise and troublemakers from my building neighbourhood and area so that I have tremendous peace day and night in Jesus name. Lately some people/young people are very noise on the streets and in parks especially in the night time.
 
Lord, I ask that you would bring peace to my neighbourhood and to ###'s home. I pray that the noise and troublemakers would be removed from her area, and that she would experience tremendous peace day and night. I pray that You would protect her from any further disturbances and that she would be able to rest peacefully in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some people are not peaceful. They are making irritating noise with hammers or whatever. It's Sunday 9 pm. Time for rest and soon sleep. I think these are my next door neighbours.
Replies
5
Views
260
Lord, I think the devil is harassing me with irritating noise on purpose. First, a loud cellphone behind me, then a baby who screams like crazy, and then the conductor on a train speaks some unnecessary stuff at every station... Everything at once.
Replies
7
Views
263
Lord please save me from my upstair neighbour. He just came home 8.30 pm satirday. My walls are trembling from his walk up and down. Lord protect me from these evil spirits not letting me to rest and sleep in any time of day and night. Please remove him from this appartement, or at least let...
Replies
9
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom