F
FixMeLord29
Guest
Ok, so I see how it is. If I don't have a Christian station on or worship music to deflect the evil spirits attacking my life, I am almost helpless as they are relentless and work 24/7 at destroying us. It's a War, and they hit me hard whenever I reach out for prayer, or pray for others. I can't even lay down my head in peace, I'm troubled and hit hard on every side. I put on the armor and the shield of faith to quench the flaming arrows, but I don't feel any protection. They'll just hit below or make vibrations lol, they are very clever. They even manipulate family members to walk in with "nasty spirits" he is clearly working and speaking through them. I can even feel sickness leave when I put worship music and certain prayer sites, they deflect the energy and blows. Unfortunately, the powers break through and it doesn't stay at full strength protection for long. I am under the affliction of Job, please pray that the Lord would heal me from this sickness the devil put upon me. I've suffered so much, and I'm only ###. I've continued to be demon oppressed and harassed and can't live a normal life let alone get a job at this point with spells being put upon me from witchcraft spirits. Pray for the Lord to finally set me free and free indeed, not for them to keep returning and wreaking havoc and distress on me and my family.
