I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
9
Views
158
Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
77
I have posted here before about a large group of people who have been harassing me under the influence of demons for years. I have also been posting about this problem in other places where Christians can pray for me. I posted about it on a Facebook post on a Christian page (I notice this page...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom