Pay For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanci
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nanci

Guest
Lord please watch over my family. I trust & believe you have a plan for me & my life. please help my ### to get a steady job & stay out of jail. watch over my ### & ### on their illnesses & help my ### to find peace.
 
Standing in agreement with this prayer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let us find a remote control of air condition of my mom because we need to know what happened, who is guilty of what. Somebody must pay for a new one. This is a new air condition!!! Is it my brother or the woman who watches over my mom or my mom, who is guilty?? Who will pay for that?
Replies
8
Views
94
Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
155
My family is going downhill again. My mother gets angry every time I (###) buy something small, like a drink or food. She says that I am living a life of luxury while she pays for it. She suddenly tells me that I owe her thousands of dollars for stuff that she has paid since I was ###. She never...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom