patiences

joycieellen

Prayer Warrior
Continue to pray for ### and I. We are trying to work things out, but I need for God to continue to work on her and stir her heart. And for me to have understanding of her and give her the space she needs without being offended. Please pray for me to have patience's. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayers for more patience with my ###-year-old daughter. She is full of energy and seldom sits down to rest. Whenever she sees me sitting down reading my Bible or just relaxing, she bolts towards me and asks me to do something for her or with her. This puts me in an uncomfortable...
Replies
7
Views
125
I ask for my ### to be guided in wisdom to help my ### and herself make the right decision in choosing where my ### should live now that she can no longer be on her own. I ask for the faith, patience, and peace that God will work it out if we have faith in HIS DIVINE ORDER of things.
Replies
8
Views
172
Evry one thinks of their own work at home . nobody thinks of my work,what I have to do.what should I do!. I don't get time. My time goes on in looking after my ### old niece. Baby sit for her. Do house work's cook and all. Taking care of house and family members. Nobody telling me if you have...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom